Today is November 5th and I am rather ashamed I didn't think of this before I read someone else doing it. And really, it shouldn't just be 30 days of thanksgiving, but 365!
I am currently fighting some slight depression due to a few factors so I think this will be good self-therapy.
First, I am thankful for a good friend of mine named Brenda. We lose contact off and on all of the time, but we still always find our ways back to each other at just the right time. I think God is always walking with us, she in one hand, and me in the other, and occasionally he backs up and joins our hands together for a reunion.
Second, I am thankful for my amazing daughter, Amelia. She is the light and love of my life! The void that has been lingering with me for years is finally filled with this little amazing person! I thank God everyday for her!
Third, I am thankful for every minute of sleep I can get... so therefore, I must sign off and catch some z's!
Ecclesiastes 4:12 says...
ReplyDeleteThough one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
This is God's knot...our freindship...
you see Melissa...our freindship is a freindship of three...God is the third strand that will keep us together.
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!
Thank you for sharing this verse Bren! I love you!!! Sometimes knots are a bad thing, but this one is all good! xoxo
ReplyDelete