Sunday, February 12, 2012

You never know what will show up around "the farm"

There has been a new cat hanging around the house. He is a gray and white calico with a bobbed tail, pretty green eyes, and thumbs on his front paws. He has been fighting with my barn cats and trying to push them out, but my "blackies" are strong and tough. I think now that they have come to an agreement and have accepted the newbie around here. The best thing about this cat is that he is friendly! I call him and he comes up for a nice rub down. Of course, Jerry tells me "to leave that cat alone"; but I just can't! He is so darn cute and different from my other cats. 


About two weeks ago I went to my first book club meeting. It was really fun. I found out late about the club and didn't get to read the book, but about half of the ladies didn't finish the book, so I didn't feel so bad. I am looking forward to next month's club meeting. I am currently reading two self-help type books that I am looking forward to sharing with the girls. 


When I got home from the book club that night, Jerry had a great story to tell me!
He had left the sliding glass door open in the craft room while bringing in some things from outside and heard a meowing sound coming from the kitchen. Well, needless to say, THAT CAT was standing there by the island just chillin'!

Isn't that funny! I just love that cat more each day...  



PS In case you don't know, Jerry is not very fond of cats... 

No comments:

Post a Comment