Kicking, jumping, and balancing, oh my! Giggles filled the somewhat cooler-than-usual gym Tuesday night as we all attempted to practice handstands. My first thought was, "I'm gonna need a helmet for this!" as I could see myself faceplanting into the floor trying to balance in the frog position.
We started out with stretching then moved onto practicing the frog position, which was an introduction to wall kicks and handstands. I tried my best to however, my butt and gravity were against me. Haha. Better luck next time. I have to work on my upper body strength before I belief I will be successful with the wall handstands.
Regular warm up
3 x 10 Pull ups (rings)
3 x 10 Push ups (rings)
3 x 10 Air squats
Each round was a minute log. It started out easy and progressively got harder because the rest time lessened before the next minute began.
I continued to about round 9 where I could no longer proceed without reaching the max amount of wallballs required within the minute.
WHAT WE DID TODAY:
Regular warm up
3 x 10 Pull ups (rings)
3 x 10 Push ups (rings)
3 x 10 Air squats
Death Bys:
Each round was a minute log. It started out easy and progressively got harder because the rest time lessened before the next minute began.
- Minute 1: Round 1= 1 wall ball, 3 burpees
- Minute 2: Round 2= 2 wall balls, 3 burpees
- Minute 3: Round 3= 3 wall balls, 3 burpees
- continue to death!
I continued to about round 9 where I could no longer proceed without reaching the max amount of wallballs required within the minute.



No comments:
Post a Comment