Sunday, February 5, 2012

Closing Out 2011

I can't imagine having twins! Amelia is a full time job and then some. December flew by and now here it is the beginning of February 2012!

December was a busy month preparing for Amelia's first Christmas. Mom and Dan came down for ten days and stayed in the "mother-in-law" quarters ( the new camper!) By no means were they "camping." There's a full kitchen, bathroom and two rooms. Dan had his cable T.V. and Mom had her morning coffee - so they were both very content.


More to follow...

Christmas Day


Visit with Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Jerry


Visit with Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Stan


Jerry's Birthday


--------
New Year's Eve

Jerry had to work on New Year's Eve. And  I really didn't want to be out driving around with the baby on one of the deadliest nights of the year, so I was happy to stay in. Amelia and I tried to go to bed early, however, the rednecks were shooting off fireworks and guns so loud that the noise was setting off the baby monitor. Needless to say, it was not a quiet night at home after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment