Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Crossfit: Day 1 of 6-week challenge (round 2)

Where I am going: CROSSFIT EVOLUTION


I started a new 6 week challenge after missing so many classes in the previous challenge. This time I'm recording my WOD and results to track my progress.

I'm definitely going to feel tonight's workout tomorrow after burpees and air squats!


WHAT WE DID TODAY:


Regular warmup
  • 3 x 10 Pull ups (rings)
  • 3 x 10 Push ups (rings)
  • 3 x 10 Air squats



THE WOD

(WORKOUT OF THE DAY)

3-6-9

9 minute AMRAP

3-Burpees
6-Knee-ups
9-Air squats

(repeat)


MY SCORE

Finished 7 complete rounds in the 9 minutes.

* Remember the only competition you should have in the gym is with yourself! 


On our way to the gym



We had a few minutes before class started so Amelia and I worked on her math homework in the kids room.



Post gym faces


After workout shake

I decided to try water this time instead of Almond milk. I knew I needed the hydration and it was less calories. It didn't taste too bad. Normally I make it much differently!
  • Ice
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 pear slices
  • 1 scoop protein shake
  • Blend


It took a while to get used to the flavor but now I love it. #Amazon


2 comments:

  1. Nice job Mel!! This and your little girl should hold you accountable :D and I'm there for back-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monique! I plan to blog each session to track my progress and share my journey. Maybe it will inspire others. :)

      Delete